Benzie Senior Resources is here not just for seniors but for their friends and family, for our community, for each other and for those who support our vision. We are here to serve you and our commitment is to maintain and build upon our quality of services to best serve our community for many years to come.
Support groups meet the first Wednesday of each month at Paul Oliver Living & Rehab in Frankfort from 2:00pm-3:00pm. The support group is sponsored by the Alzheimer’s disease. For further information, please call (231) 929-3804 or (231) 352-2208.
Are you a caregiver who would like more information? Click the links below to read or download these additional resources.
- What is Caregiving?
- Tips on Avoiding Caregiver Burnout
- Managing Caregiver Guilt
- Sandwich Generation Caregiving
- Relieving Some Winter Stress
- Alzheimer’s Caregiving Tips – Caring For Yourself
- AARP: 35 Questions to Ask Your Aging Parents