Benzie Senior Resources has Certified MMAP Counselors who assist Benzie County Seniors in making informed decisions regarding the following:
- Prescription plans related to Medicare Part D
- Explain Medicare Health Plan Options
- Review your Medicare supplemental (“Medigap”) insurance needs and compare policies
- Help with correspondence received from Medicare or Medicaid
- Assist with applications for Extra Help and Medicare Savings Programs to save you money on your Medicare costs
Our MMAP Counselors
MMAP counselors are volunteers who have received specialized training in Medicare and Medicaid law and regulations, health insurance counseling and relevant insurance products. MMAP counselors are not connected with any insurance company, nor are they licensed to sell insurance. Their purpose is to serve you objectively and confidentially.
Our MMAP counselors are available by appointment.
Please call 231-525-0600 for more information on the MMAP Program or complete a Referral Form and mail to BSR.
“I’m grateful to Fran for her help in finding the best options for myself and my husband. She saved me so much time and stress! Thank you, Fran!”