The Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) service by Guardian Medical Monitoring is available to seniors age 60 and older that reside full-time in Benzie County.
Guardian Medical Monitoring’s Medical Alarm System is a hands-free, personal help button that preserves the independence of seniors and is designed to get help when you need it. With instant communication, battery backup and outstanding service from caring professionals, the Guardian PERS instills confidence and security.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply push your help button.
- Our care representative will answer your call, view your profile and assess your situation.
- We will then contact a family member, neighbor or emergency services. For your comfort and reassurance we will remain on the line with you until help arrives.
Benefits of Guardian Medical Monitoring:
- Help in the first critical moments of an emergency
- 24/7 access to assistance
- Low monthly cost/no contracts
- Optional reminder programming
- Choice of wristband or pendant
- Adjustable volume
- Can link to smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Please Call 231-525-0601